Terms and Conditions...
- Terms and conditions may be changed without notice.
- Niseko Accommodation is an Australian Travel Agent (Lic.#) and Tour Company, providing organized tours, travel arrangements and accommodation packages to it’s customers. Niseko Accommodation is an Australian registered business BN # 20886858.
- Taxes and surcharges are subject to change without notice.
- Cancellations and amendments to bookings may be subject to fees.
Rates and Prices
- All rates and advertised prices are in Japanese Yen
- Bookings are not valid until a signed Booking Confirmation Form and the appropriate deposit has been received by Niseko Accommodation.
- Bookings are not accepted after 7 Days prior to commencement of booking.
- Minimum accommodation stay is 5 nights.
- A deposit of 20% of the total booking charge must be paid within 7 days of confirmation of the booking.
- Payment is required in full 60 days prior to the first day of occupation or within 14 Days of the booking, which ever is later.
- In the case of bookings which are made within 30 days of the date of commencement, full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Credit Card payments will be charged in Japanese Yen.
- A credit card surcharge of 3.5% will be charged on American Express cards and 1% for Visa and Mastercards.
- Other payments methods, ie. Cheque or direct deposit will be charged at an Australian dollar equivalent, agreed on by Niseko Accommodation and the customer, at the time of payment.
- If a booking is cancelled within 14 days of the booking being confirmed, there is no cancellation fee
- If a booking is cancelled after 14 days of the booking being confirmed but more than 60 days before commencement of booking, a 25% cancellation fee will be charged to the customer
- If a booking is cancelled within 60 days of commencement of the booking, a 100% cancellation fee applies.
- Any amendment to booking dates must be made in writing and reconfirmed by Niseko Accommodation.
- Any amendments involving reducing the nights of stay, accommodation rooms or services booked, will be treated as a cancellation. The same conditions as outlined in the cancellation policy will apply.